Why KOTHARI STATZZ SCHOOL Kids Amazing Succeeds?

Yesterday was my best friend's wedding. Where I had gathered with my family, a lot of guests had come and there was somebody busy doing dance, somebody take selfies. We had also eaten food and I was taking a look at the wedding by sitting on the sofa. when I saw a child sitting on a chair away from the crowd and loud noise, and he was playing with Red ball Mind Game. his Age will be about 6 to 7 years. I was also sitting alone. spending time with children is always feel good for me. So, without taking any time, I  went to the chair near the child and i started talking him, i said, "What is your name?" So the child told me,  my name is Harsh and Please Do Not  Disturb Me.

I heard that sentence started a lot of laughter and I was very happy with that child personality, even he refuses I put up the next question, Did you eat food? Why are not you dancing? Seeing me laughing his face was a little too happy. He replied to me that I ate my favorite ice cream. You go here, let me set the colors.  i have  just 15 minutes for win.  In many of these, the mother of child came with a plate of food and  saying, all this can be done even after going home. Do not eat now and put a damn in the child's mouth. The child had set all the points of almost one color at that time, just a few remaining.  I said this is your son? Did you not eat it yet? So the mother of the child said that it has got this homework from the school side. They have to set all these colors within half an hour. Even tomorrow, there will be a competition in school. I said that these games are a lot of brain working work. The game is very difficult to get Salve, but Harsh has learned this very soon.

 After listening to my compliment from my mouth, Harsh told me the Thanksgiving. Then I asked that  What are the names of school ?Harsh giving answer ,my school named kothari Starz play school  which comes in the Best Schools in Noida . Once again, when I heard the name of the school, in my eyes, the pictures of all the children from which I have met before which I always see Talent and another example of this Talent was found in the form of Harsh, i was also clicked the pictures with harsh and that time harsh give a win poses in every pictures. his mother also talked with me, he also praised Kothari starz schools and staffs and told that my elder brother also have studied from the same school and today he is very intelligent he got the 90 % marks in 10 standers 10 in Intelligent on education and he still learning in  Kothari International School.


Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more.



Comments

  1. Very informative post thanks for sharing it. Get admission in the good school in Noida

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. Find the top five schools in Greater Noida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Nice Blog!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Are you looking for the best play school in Noida ? Then come and visit Manthan School one of the best school .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Play School in Noida | kotharistarz |

The Secret of Kothari starz Play School Noida