Proof That KOTHARI STARZ Is The Best Pre School For Kids in Noida

I have been shifted to Noida a few days ago. My younger brother also accompanies me, he has a 4-year-old son. who learn the Delhi top most playschool before being shifted to Noida. but after coming here we tried to find another play school for him that's the reason we started taking, advice from others. One day living in our neighborhood Uncle suggested a name of a play school in which his grandson reads, he told me that there is only one better  Pre School For Kids in Noida  and that is Kothari Staraz .

Now again I hear Kothari Starzz name I am surprised, because I have already told many stories related to Kothari Starz and whenever there is mention of any school and children in Noida, I hear the name of this school Micro get I have to share many stories and the third story through which you will discover the Kothari school name is so popular. In fact, Uncle told me that I had done my grandson's admission at the age of 3 and he has been 5 years old but after staying in school for 3 years, he has learned so much as the child of the first class will come to school. After leaving in school we are not worried about the care and security of it, whenever there is any problem, teachers can talk to you on the phone call easily, there is no problem even leaving the school. If you want the van or bus is provided by the school,  Uncle is praising the school continuously and I was listening very carefully although I had made my mind that Admission would be done in this school but now If there are so many schools in Noida, why are the names of this school so much that. I have already visited Kothari International School for the purpose of summer camp but this time It was not that I would think of admission as a person to visit Kothari Staraz, I came to Kothari Staraz in next day taking  half-day from the office where the kids had lunch, all the children were sitting in queues eating meal By the side of the school itself, after seeing the behavior of many teachers, I finally filled the admission form.



Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Best Play School in Noida | kotharistarz |

Why KOTHARI STATZZ SCHOOL Kids Amazing Succeeds?