Absolutely kothari Starz Is a Best Kid's Day Care Center in Noida

A day ago, I had done my niece Admission in Kothari Starz Play School. Today was her first day, she was very excited at the school. On her first day I went to school only when I reached there, I saw a board outside the school's main door, which was written on Daycare Center in Noida. After entering the school, some teachers were standing near the main gate in school. So that a parent has to talk to them, if they have any problem, they can help them some children have to be brought in the lap, because in that school there are children of 3 or 4 years old who are now Do not even start walking, Whose parents are employed, because of which they can not take care of the child all day, so they come here to leave their children all day, even then there is no tension on their face. It is one thing that is clear that children are well cared for in school. After leaving my nephew inside the school, I was going out thinking all this until a woman saw me smiling and began to ask that today is your child's first day.

I said yes, he is my nephew and we have just come to Noida. This school received many applause because we got admission in this school, the woman said that you have come to the right place, the woman had a purse in her hand and she dressed in a formal dress. Seeing whom I asked if you are a job? He replied: Yes, I am working so that I leave my child here and take my house with me after coming in the evening. I asked how old is your son? The woman responded laughing 3 years. I was surprised to hear this, I said that every child needs his mother at such a young age. How do you work from the office leaving him here? The woman responded when she came here for the first time, I was restless for a few days, but after a little bit of time I had full faith in this school.  Absolutly Kothari Starz is best Day Care in Noida. So now I leave him without any worry, since he has come to this school since then he has become very active hence he has been working since last 2 years. Reading this is a feeling of satisfaction on the face of a woman, I too returned home very happy.


Author Bio:
Mamta Tiwari is a social media enthusiast and a blogger who closely follows the latest Technology, Education & trending topics. She writes about various related topics such as Digital marketing, Job Opportunities, trending subjects and many more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Play School in Noida | kotharistarz |

Why KOTHARI STATZZ SCHOOL Kids Amazing Succeeds?

The Secret of Kothari starz Play School Noida